Daily Deals

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Essential Oils....that won't break the bank!

Last weekend I visited the Whole Foods Market for the first time!  I loved the store....there was so many natural and organic products.  If you have one near you it is worth checking out.  

While there I discovered that they sell Essential Oils for a very reasonable price.  I was so shocked by great deal that I couldn't believe that they were 100% pure and of good quality.  I purchased two of the oils, Peppermint and Lavender, those are the two that I use most often.  When I got home and tried the lavender I found it to be of great quality!  The bottles are 2 oz. so they last a lot longer than the 0.5 oz bottles I usually purchase.....and for half the price.

To see if there is a Whole Foods close to you go to www.wholefoodsmarket.com and enter your zip code.  The store I visited was 1 and 1/2 hours from my home but well worth the drive!  I also discovered two other places while there that I will update on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment