Daily Deals

Monday, January 17, 2011

Plant Based Hair Color

I have been getting my hair colored for a few years now but decided to quit about 6 months ago because I just couldn't stand the pain that went along with getting it done anymore.  I have horrible psoriasis on my scalp that caused my scalp to burn when I would get my hair colored. 

When telling a friend about what I go through when getting this done she said I just had to try the place that uses plant based products to color your hair.  The company is called Aveda.  She went on to tell me that they have a school close to my home where you can get your hair colored for $37! 

I tried it out a week ago and it was one of the best experiences ever.  Not only do they treat you like a queen!  They have wonderful products, although they are expensive.  When you go there the first time and buy product they give you 100% of that back for future services. 

While my hair was processing, the girl gave me a hand and arm massage.  They brought me coffee, tea, water, magazines.....anything I wanted they were there to make me happy.....and this was just their school!  Imagine what their salons are like.  If you want the great price of $37 you have to go to the school.

If you are interested in looking into this visit www.aveda.com.

I do know of an even cheaper plant based hair treatment for you do-it-yourselfers out there.  To find that go to the Bulk Herb Store and search for hair treatment.  You will then pick from a list for your color.  This is sold for a very reasonable price.  I have not tried this yet but will be trying it when summer rolls around and the sun starts fading my hair.  (If anyone here decides to give it a try, please email me and let me know how it works for you and I will do a post about it.)

1 comment:

  1. I believe you did bright solution the moment when you selected this subject of this blog article here. Do you generally make your articles by yourself or you work with a business partner or even an assistant?

    ReplyDelete